Friday 29 July 2011

Harry Potter


Hi!

Just watched Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows part 2. Thank God that the government wasn't that stupid :p Anyway, it was, awesomely awesome. I cried and laughed at the same time. I even have cried before the movie was started.. :p

Anyway, Harry Potter has already been my BFF (borrowing Echies phrase) since I was 13 y.o. At first, I didn't like to read it, until I accidentally read my friends book. Since then, I can't stop reading it. Harry Potter has given me a beautiful childhood memory. I grew up with the characters. I used to dislike some of the characters (Snape, Draco, and even the dark lord). But lately, I fancy them too. They're giving some life to the stories.

I'd like to thank J.K. Rowling, Chris Colombus, David Yates, Daniel Radcliffe, Ruppert Grin, Emma Watson, and all the players for making a good stories, for visualizing it awesomely. I don't think I will have another favorite story like Harry Potter.

No comments:

Post a Comment