Wednesday 16 September 2009

Weeping Willow


I want to sleep

underneath the weeping willow

as it cries all night quitely

It's tears all around me

I'll sleep there so soundly

until im allowed finaly

To wake and be happy again

To wake and be happy again.

+Granddady,underneath the weeping willow+

Have you ever seen Weeping Willow? The real one, not only on the TV.. Maybe some of you have already seen it.. I'm seeing it right now.. My mum planted it on the front yard near my room's window.. I've falling in love with that tree since i watched Pocahontas.


For me, Weeping Willow is the symbol of wisdom, peace, and love. It's a huge tree, but it doesn't look arogant, it's a huge tree, it covers us from the sun, it covers us from rain,
it gives us some fresh breeze, it cries with us when we cry. Whenever i see it, i feel something peacefull, calm, carring, wise, and everything.

I want to be like a Weeping Willow for everyone that i love. I want to be a place for them to share their problems, I want to be a place for them to share their feelings, I want to be a place for them to feel some peace, cheer with them, and cry with them.





1 comment:

  1. The race course was an 11-mile lap of pure awesomeness, fast zero-recovery singletrack with a few punchy climbs and a hundred logs to jump over,trees for sale

    ReplyDelete