Friday 10 June 2011

June 5th 1949 - June 11th 2007

"Would you know my name
If I saw you in heaven
Will it be the same
If I saw you in heaven"
-Eric Clapton-

It's already 4 years. Time flies so fast. I sometimes ask myself, would my Dad remember me when we meet in Heaven? I don't know yet whether I get the heaven or hell. BUT, if I went to heaven, would he remember me? Would you, Pah? I hope you'd still remember me. o Let me tell you something about my dad. He’s an amazing man.

My dad was born on June 5th 1949 and passed away on June 11th 2007. He went to ITB. He’s a smart man (academically and non-academic). He used to teach me math when I was in Elementary (I used to reject his lessons tho.. Well Back then, we’re all thinking that our teacher is everything, right?). He could fix the TV, the radio, etc. He had a good sense of music, he also taught me some basic of piano, he played piano, guitar, harmonica. He’s a multitalented man, don’t you think? :p

That’s only his skills that I talked about. Now about his traits. He’s a very patient, humble, and kind person. As I remember, I never seen him get angry to anyone, and I mean never ever ever. Once, on the road, there’s this stupid asshole riding a motorbike, and he gave his middle finger to my father. I told him to put some speed to the car because I wanted to yell or even throw something to that guy, but he refused. He said, “let him.. It’s ok”. See how patient he was.

I remember how he helped me when I had tasks from the school organization. Also when OSPEK time in University, my dad helped me with the name tag etc. When I was in HS, I used to go to school with my dad. He had to wake up early so that we could go at 5.45 or 6 am. He would arrive at his office around 7 or 8am and slept for a while inside the car because his office was still locked. :') He sacrificed a lot for me (and also for my brother and sister).

Well.. That's my father. Such a great man.. :') I'm gonna miss him for the rest of my life. I love you Pah. Maybe you rarely heard it from me, but I do.. Rest in Peace, pah. Till we meet again.. :*



Have a nice weekend people! Cherio! :*




No comments:

Post a Comment