Tuesday 7 June 2011

My dream post

Good Morning! Today I'm going to make a "Dream Post". What is a "Dream Post"? You all might know about the "Dream Board" thing right? "Dream Board" is a board on where you put your dream places, dream jobs, things that you want, everything. Usually, you hang the "Dream Board" in your bed room, or cubicle, or anywhere possible so you can always see it. Shortly, a "Dream Board" is something that you use for picturing the future. My mama said, if we did that, hopefully (with all the prayers and the struggling) we could reach our dreams.

Due to the lack of the color ink to print the pictures, I'm going to put those pictures on here.

Money This represents my savings. This also represents the scholarship that I'm longing to get to continue my study. Bismillah.


United Kingdom. As you all maybe notice, I'm in love with UK. Thanks to my father, and Robin Hood (and my mama for letting me accompanied her last year) :D I've promised myself that I will go back to there. Bismillah.


Postgraduate
. In Essex, England, there's this University that I really want to go to continue my study. I want to become a Clinical Child Psychologist, and the only University in UK that has A Clinical Child Psychology course, is Anglia Ruskin University. Bismillah.

Clinical Child Psychologist. Yes, I want to be a Clinical Child Psychologist. That has been my dream since I was in 12th grade. Bismillah.



School. I want to have 3 kinds of school. First is a preschool, a school for special needs children (also with the clinic), and a school for the poor children. Bismillah. :)




Wedding
. Okay ladies, who doesn't want to get married? I don't know, but it's definitely not me. And perhaps, in a few years, while I'm pursuing my dream as a psychologist, I will meet my prince charming. Yes. I'm a Disney Princess holic Bismillah. :p

Travel Around UK. Like I said, I'm in love with UK and there are a lot of places that I haven't visited yet. Hence, I will go there again, and visit all landmarks in UK. I'm talking about UK, that means, England, Ireland, and Scotland. Bismillah. :D



Travel Around Europe
. Yes. I love this continent. A lot of histories, a lot of landmarks to visit. Italy: Sicily, Milan, Venice, and Rome. Austria, France, Greece, and many more. Bismillah.








Louboutin
. Dear Mr. Louboutin, thank you for making a beautiful shoes ever. I hope I can buy it with my own money (or.. Maybe my future husband will buy it for me.. :p). Bismillah. :D



And that's all for today. Although it's not finished yet because i still have a lot of things to be put on my "Dream Post" or my "Dream Board". :D

Have a nice day!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment